• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Net neutrality

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Just imagine if during the early 80's the telecommunications breakup never happened. Sprint (Southern Pacific Railroad InterNaTional), Verizon and all the rest of the companies probably wouldn't exist as they do today if not for the breakup that created the "Baby Bells". You would love having to receive your internet service solely from a goliath AT&T that could basically name their price. They would have invested so much into wireless communications and internet that even international companies would have been beholding to them. The Obama administration has the right idea IMO although because this is really a technology in its infancy more tweaking will be necessary. Not real crazy about the 2 tier system that the big companies are seeking, but I saw this coming because of how much they make from wireless service.

Also think about what a monopoly AT&T would have charged if you think data limits and charges are outrageous now. This one is a long way from over. See you in court.

I want them to leave the Internet alone.

It's fine the way it is.

Then you should support net neutrality, because it will change more rapidly if telecoms have their way. The way I've read it, they want us all paying more for "premium" internet plans. One way they'll accomplish this is by making basic internet speeds so slow that you'll almost be forced onto a premium plan. I don't see why the internet shouldn't be regulated like a public utility or commons.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Then you should support net neutrality, because it will change more rapidly if telecoms have their way. The way I've read it, they want us all paying more for "premium" internet plans. One way they'll accomplish this is by making basic internet speeds so slow that you'll almost be forced onto a premium plan. I don't see why the internet shouldn't be regulated like a public utility or commons.

GOP senators to feds: Leave the Internet alone Link

Leave the Internet Alone Link

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
You mean we went all the way back to the old antiquated internet of 2011?

Back when Obama and Hillary supported traditional marriage?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
New York governor signs executive order to keep net neutrality rules after the FCC’s repeal

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/24/16928494/new-york-governor-net-neutrality-cuomo-executive-order

De Blasio is a commie traitor and needs to be arrested.

You mean we went all the way back to the old antiquated internet of 2011?

Back when Obama and Hillary supported traditional marriage?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

The Internet needs to stay free and open, also adhere to freedom of speech.