• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Name of this cute girl-next-door JAV/Japanese VR performer?

Vortexxx

I should buy stock in Kleenex
Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone recognizes/knows the name of this cute starlet that I've seen in a couple of different Japanese/JAV VR scenes?

I'm posting images from different scenes, I'm PRETTY SURE that it's the same girl? My utmost apologies though if I'm mistaken/need to get my optometrist to prescribe me better contacts, heh (and yes, I'm already anticipating jokes about pleasuring oneself causing blindness, so I'll spare you the trouble...).

She appears as a glasses-wearing doctor or lab tech in one scene, and without the glasses in others. She has a slight brown hue to her hair/it's not completely black. There don't seem to be any tattoos/piercings to help identify her, at least that I can see (unfortunately with a lot of these Japanese scenes, they pixellate the privates, so some girl could have the friggin' Sistine Chapel inked on her for all I/anyone can tell....)

For that matter, whether it's the same girl or not, if ANYONE can identify the studio that did these scenes-- it appears to say "Ippa" on the right edge of the frame, with white Japanese writing surrounded by a light blue rectangular-- that would be really helpful, as my usual approach for ID'ing a performer is to figure out what studio did the scene then going to their site and browsing their filmography... however considering that I can't read Japanese and sometimes the sites for these studios are either in Japanese or non-existent, that can be difficult in these cases).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 9.45.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 9.45.05 PM.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.36.19 AM2.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.36.19 AM2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.40.02 AM2.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 1.40.02 AM2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 9.42.54 PM2.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 9.42.54 PM2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 208

Vortexxx

Figured it out (at least for screenshots 2-4, still not convinced about #1), her name is Minami Aizawa, and the studio seems to be called IdeaPocket. Sure I'll have more of these Japanese performers to ID, but for the time being, this site has been really helpful...

https://vrphub.com/slut-doctors-cock-cum-control-vr/

And sorry, I'd try to edit this to say [SOLVED], but per the screenshot below, I looked around for that red ellipsis (...) and down arrow to pull up a dropdown menu/Edit thread using 2 different browsers (Chrome and Brave), and didn't see it, so not sure if the interface has changed since this was posted?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 10.55.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 10.55.16 PM.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
And sorry, I'd try to edit this to say [SOLVED], but per the screenshot below, I looked around for that red ellipsis (...) and down arrow to pull up a dropdown menu/Edit thread using 2 different browsers (Chrome and Brave), and didn't see it, so not sure if the interface has changed since this was posted?
I have marked the thread as solved for you in this instance but you should see a 'report' link underneath each post which you can click to request that a thread is solved in future. This is what you or anyone reading this should do if you are unable to mark threads solved using the method outlined in that thread that you screenshotted. Thanks.

Vortexxx

I have marked the thread as solved for you in this instance but you should see a 'report' link underneath each post which you can click to request that a thread is solved in future. This is what you or anyone reading this should do if you are unable to mark threads solved using the method outlined in that thread that you screenshotted. Thanks.

Cool, really appreciate you for letting me know (yeah unfortunately I tried logging in again using Firefox and Safari as well and still didn't see that red ellipsis with the dropdown menu, which almost makes me wonder if one's ability to do so is more based on OS/hardware / PC vs Mac than which browser is being using). I'll try clicking Report as you said if I run into that issue in the future. Much obliged!

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
No worries although it is not anything to you with hardware or browsers, it is because of your reaction score not meeting the requirement in order to do this for yourself.

See the smallprint at the bottom of your screenshot!

Namely... "You MUST have a positive reaction score of 200 or higher before you see any of this!"

You can monitor your reaction score by clicking on your profile. It is built up through interactions with other members. Me liking your post will help in this regard. You'll need many more before you hit the 200 mark!

Vortexxx

No worries although it is not anything to you with hardware or browsers, it is because of your reaction score not meeting the requirement in order to do this for yourself.

See the smallprint at the bottom of your screenshot!

Namely... "You MUST have a positive reaction score of 200 or higher before you see any of this!"

You can monitor your reaction score by clicking on your profile. It is built up through interactions with other members. Me liking your post will help in this regard. You'll need many more before you hit the 200 mark!

Oh lord, 6, that is low! lol. Yeah I used to use Freeones quite a bit more often back in the day, mainly just frequenting this ID part nowadays (and for better or for worse not as much, now that I know how to reverse image search starlets, heh). But being an infrequent poster, I'm hesitant to post as much as I'd like for fear of coming across as self-serving, so it seems I either have to do so more often, or help people ID some of these other babes. Appreciate the info!