• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I know how to get the Women’s World Cup more watched

Boobsloverman

My friends like my Freeones thong.
Guys, the women’s World Cup isn’t being watched. But I have a sure fire plan to get it viewership.

Make the ladies play in bikinis. Like really skimpy bikinis. The tiniest bikinis you can imagine. I want like nothing covered but like a quarter of their nipples and like a sliver of their snatch and whole butts exposed and full boob shape on display.

Now you might be thinking: hey, but won’t this only be good for the hot ones? There are plenty of non-hot ladies playing in the WWC, we don’t want to see THEM in bikinis. I got this covered though: we just make them all get plastic surgery to enhance their faces, boobs, and butts. Maybe some tummy tucks too but they’re athletes so they should have skinny hard bodies already. And of course make them wear the hottest full makeup when they’re playing, and have mandatory makeup reapplication when they get too sweaty. So then they’re all hot, in full makeup, wearing really skimpy bikinis playing on the field. When play is stopped the cameras should be zooming up focusing closely on their bikini bodies and there should be as much TNA in the camera work as possible.

How about it. THIS would get the women’s World Cup watched. Like id watch the SHIT out of it, wouldn’t you? And it would get even better ratings than the men’s World Cup! Because when it’s the World Cup, you care about who wins. And when the ladies all play in bikinis, who wins? WE WIN!

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Guys, the women’s World Cup isn’t being watched.
Screenshot 2023-07-24 09.16.41.png

Also, have I ever told you you're an idiot?

Boobsloverman

My friends like my Freeones thong.
I've got it! FLAG BIKINIS. I swear flag bikinis need to be the official uniform of the Womens World Cup. Only way to get people to watch, ratings would go through the roof it'd be like the most watched thing in history. National flag bikinis are fucking sexy, but all I ever see is American flag and Union Jack, and a few of Canada. All hot, but I NEED to see as many countries as I can. If the uniforms for the WWC were officially made national flag bikinis we'd get to see a TON of them, how hot would that be? Who's with me for making the girls in the WWC play in bikinis of their country's flag?

P.S. The England girls of course should be wearing Union Jack bikinis rather than cross of St. George, because Union Jack bikinis are WAY hotter.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I've got it! FLAG BIKINIS. I swear flag bikinis need to be the official uniform of the Womens World Cup. Only way to get people to watch, ratings would go through the roof it'd be like the most watched thing in history. National flag bikinis are fucking sexy, but all I ever see is American flag and Union Jack, and a few of Canada. All hot, but I NEED to see as many countries as I can. If the uniforms for the WWC were officially made national flag bikinis we'd get to see a TON of them, how hot would that be? Who's with me for making the girls in the WWC play in bikinis of their country's flag?

P.S. The England girls of course should be wearing Union Jack bikinis rather than cross of St. George, because Union Jack bikinis are WAY hotter.
You are really starting to try my patience and....

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sj1

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1691898919260-png.1077876

Just make curb-stomps like this legal and you'll get the WWE crowd watching in no time

Reactions: sj1