• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

5311 Votes

nylo

The government did it.
amazing how many celebs have some point in their life where they go to shit. I guess this is Christina's turn, she used to be hot.....but now.....sad

Nat2012

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!

nylo

The government did it.
I guess losing the weight would be too difficult. However, speaking as a former fat person I am not justifying her behavior but when you are way overweight. It can seriously cause you to do some crazy ass shit, however you have to take your life into your own hands and make the changes necessary. Problem is when you're overweight, you're usually very unhappy and unmotivated....its a viscous circle that you have to break out of.

Bananas4bozo

Kneel before my awesomeness!
I guess losing the weight would be too difficult. However, speaking as a former fat person I am not justifying her behavior but when you are way overweight. It can seriously cause you to do some crazy ass shit, however you have to take your life into your own hands and make the changes necessary. Problem is when you're overweight, you're usually very unhappy and unmotivated....its a viscous circle that you have to break out of.

Being fat is okay, I mean I struggle as does my GF. The problem with Xtina is that she says in interviews how she loves her body and that would be fine if true but she obviously doesn't. And so she blames the cameramen or the directors for making her "look" fat. No Christina, you look that way because you are that way. She makes them do endless re-shoots, Blake Shelton reportedly almost walked off the other day because of it. If you want to look better stop dressing in the tight slut outfits, mix in a salad once in a while or be like Roseanne and accept how you look.

nylo

The government did it.
Being fat is okay, I mean I struggle as does my GF. The problem with Xtina is that she says in interviews how she loves her body and that would be fine if true but she obviously doesn't. And so she blames the cameramen or the directors for making her "look" fat. No Christina, you look that way because you are that way. She makes them do endless re-shoots, Blake Shelton reportedly almost walked off the other day because of it. If you want to look better stop dressing in the tight slut outfits, mix in a salad once in a while or be like Roseanne and accept how you look.

well said

blackannon14

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Re: Favorite Christina Aguilera Pics

EDIT: Any link with ************* is from a banned site. Host the image in an adult image site like imagebam, imagebox or imagevenue and link the image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Numb3rs

Got two nipples for a dime?